Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 14 Ch. 127 - A Pure-White Red

Double-page supporter
Amazing chapter, loved it, it makes me harbor a little hope that this Sosei might turn into a good guy, of course when he recovers his memories he'll probably go back to his psycho mode, nevertheless I like this Red, seems more friendly and kind.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it was the red that got blown up at the bridge. Bit disappointing as I expected better of yellow and pink (unless this is some wild plan of yellow). Was really sure it was that D offed. Well anyway love the new volume cover.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it was the red that got blown up at the bridge. Bit disappointing as I expected better of yellow and pink (unless this is some wild plan of yellow). Was really sure it was that D offed. Well anyway love the new volume cover.
Same. But with it not being the one D offed, that raises even more questions. What happened to that one? Why hasn't that one been mentioned?

Or are the two Sousei's one and the same and Pink just got to him before (or shortly after) he died?

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting interesting turns out sakurama isn't the only one skewing his allegiances

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, loved it, it makes me harbor a little hope that this Sosei might turn into a good guy, of course when he recovers his memories he'll probably go back to his psycho mode, nevertheless I like this Red, seems more friendly and kind.
Makes you wonder. If amnesiac Sousei is actually a decent fellow, is it nature or nurture (constant cloning, keeping up the Ranger propaganda, etc...) that made the Red Keeper we know so warped?

Aggregator gang
Wouldnt it have been better if it was the Red that D stabbed since the narrator said something about "A foot soldier changing the world" and that could actually mean turning that Red into a good guy who ends up saving the world?

Dex-chan lover
Makes you wonder. If amnesiac Sousei is actually a decent fellow, is it nature or nurture (constant cloning, keeping up the Ranger propaganda, etc...) that made the Red Keeper we know so warped?
I wonder if it's the memories themselves. Likely something to do with his backstory that we don't know yet. But if that's the case why would they give the new clone his memories as well if he'd just turn out uncontrollable again.

Makes one wonder, maybe there is a specific event they chose not to transfer over that made him shit or maybe he was just treated with too much reverence in the past cycle and his ego got outta hand.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. It does seem to be setting quite a few things up. This is still before D can get out of the chamber given the timeline so I do wonder how long it'll be till we get another look at his situation. A part of me hopes he somehow uses the time to train or somehow get stronger, but it'd also not be the same D we've known in a way.

Honestly wanna see what appearance he takes on once he gets out cuz uncertain if he will keep the Sakurama look, go back to his original human disguise or get a new one. It'd be interesting to me if he got a new one. I can almost see the Green Batallion telling him to take Chidori's appearance or something for some plan of theirs.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so Urabe joined up with Juji. I guess they're with XX too. I wonder what's going to happen with Sousei.

Dex-chan lover
was that greens mask in the rubble when the rooftop collapsed? Did Chidori stash his stuff there or was it a some kinda flashblack?

Double-page supporter
Wouldnt it have been better if it was the Red that D stabbed since the narrator said something about "A foot soldier changing the world" and that could actually mean turning that Red into a good guy who ends up saving the world?
Or more like because that clone dead, ended up make new clone not properly so it got bite both ranger and invader at the same time. So yellow need to dispose that clone (+ because know existence of the clone of Suzukiri and/or maybe remember slight memories of Sousei's sister)

Double-page supporter
was that greens mask in the rubble when the rooftop collapsed? Did Chidori stash his stuff there or was it a some kinda flashblack?
That ranger stuff is Chidori stash on his family so not a flashback

Dex-chan lover
Feels like we're back on fifth gear, just speeding through the story. This could have easily been spread through two or three chapters

Users who are viewing this thread