Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 28 - Red Ranger and that Multiverse Kind of Thing

Dex-chan lover
The updated cover of the book with Bad Red holding the Bow (assumedly) is reminding me of Ranger Slayer. I have no idea if this is intentional or not, but either way this chapter was cool as hell, thank you TL Team.

Dex-chan lover
Two types of players:
Ones who use items/skills to assist clearing the game.
Sat4BTn.png

Then we have those who literally just speed run through the whole thing by brute force.
s2drqwe.png

So we have a lackey Red, Captain Ameredcan, a waifu idol Red, a cyborg Red, and Red who leapt thru time. All of which love Idola.
kz9bfkaoaz831.png

Good ol' Nanoha strip.

Dex-chan lover
the very american one kinda reminds me to wonder red of the wonderful 101, and thats praise, mind you
with a bit of classic kamen rider, i see
also pretty neat take on multiverse thingy

Fed-Kun's army
These kizuna theme and how both Red & Prof trying to avoid each other at any cost but inevitably seeking them again make any shipper goes wild lol

Dex-chan lover
Magical Girl/Idol FemRed/Asagaki Touko.
Cute. Would.
Please give me those "exciting fan services", mangaka-sensei.

The actor guy and the concept of a multi-verse where Kizuna 5 are just tv shows is fucking hilarious. The western power ranger too.

Also glad the Red x Idola ship is canon in every multi verse, though I do kinda feel bad for Silver...

Damn, Author speedran through the archetypes. We got Magical Girl KizunaRed, Power Ranger KizunaRed and Metal Hero Kizuna Red (not sure about this one, havent watched one ever, he just doesnt look like a KR).

Plus an Evil Ranger and straight up "the actor that plays KizunaRed" kept for moral support lmao

Just GARO and Ultraman to go (at least in terms of the big toku hero franchises).

Dex-chan lover
Arthur is definitely a Power Ranger reference. XD

And they all know Idola? Holy crap. So it means no matter which universe of KizunaRed there is they are destined to meet her anyway.

And brooooo. That cliffhanger! So hype for next chapter already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread