Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ranger Red And The Wizard

err mah gut, only 1 chp in and by far the funniest manga ive read for a long time.

this isnt cliche + cliche, its cliche ^ cliche, its OP funny. hopefully the comedy doesnt die down like 'overly cautious hero'...

Lmao. I fell in love with this immediately. Its stupid, but it is why I love it.

So basically this is Kamen rider Wizard but one person is a wizard while another person uses SHABADOOBIE, TOUCH TO HENSHIN Flame, Please.

Dex-chan lover
I've said before on /a/ and I will say it again here. Isekai will never go away because it is so versatile. It can be any genre it wants like this particular sentai-ish manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Hol’ up I’m assuming he’s the T-rex but where did the other animals come from?!

Aggregator gang
The funny thing is that the background visual effects are actually real! Unnecessary Lol...

I really like this. It gives a lot of questions though. Is MC actually smart? Though he seems Hot-Headed, maybe he could had defeated Exterminator with his team instead of going solo? Or maybe it was actually strategy? Dunno.

Though he says a lot of cringe lines, it conveys what needed to convey and MC isn’t one to turn away from reality.

@Chickenstalker But it also creates a lot of trash and nonsense works. Forgetting what makes a Isekai good. This one is fine though so far. I like that there’s no Harem

I love it lol, all those unnecessary explosions ranger things, lol. Loved it

Dex-chan lover
Hahhaa now i remember why i always hated shows like this when i was a kid.

Aggregator gang
Red overflows with such PASSION!! Maybe he will try to learn magic of this world too. Double the trouble. Turning him into more op'ed than his current op-ish self.

It's like Red is using an incredible form of self hypnosis to keep his powers working at their maximum level.

Users who are viewing this thread