Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Red Ranger And The Adventurers

Fed-Kun's army
Red effectively having a sentai trading card instead of the traditional Dragon Quest-style RPG status window had me dying.

@johnpoop2529 If the mangaka doesn't try to go the cliche route of the girl never trying to confess when she finally realizes her feelings for the MC then they can possibly end up together, if not then it'll just be a wish

Dex-chan lover
This is really really GOOD!!!! that's all I can say, soon to be an anime for sure (or at least in the next 3 years)

I wonder if more Rangers are gonna show up? Or some adventurers gain the ability to transform? (I mean, they already have the posing down.)

@NullApostle With bonds like those, they don’t need to transform!! As long as their hearts of justice remain one, they can blast through any challenge with the power of their endless bonds!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@benmazalan92 If you're going to complain about this, then why are you here? The only reason I'm holding off on any new toku shows and other stuff is that I'm already overloaded on the stuff to follow - but other than that, what the mangaka is doing here is paying brilliant homage to the Sentai genre while still having a sense of humor about it. Even the super-serious stuff still needs to lighten up every now and then, or else people won't be paying attention and being invested.

Honestly, I like the fact that Asagaki Tougo is actually so honest and idealistic - in situations like Idola's and the Adventurers' world in general, medieval politics and the like can and will drag even the best people kicking and screaming into questionable decisions at best (see Game of Thrones as an example). Having that simple dedication to doing the right thing and being open to anybody regardless of their pasts or origins is the real spirit of the Super Sentai and Super Heroes in general. If anything, Sentai actually puts some more stock into making sure the team actually works before anything else can happen - there wouldn't be much of a show, otherwise!

And as this chapter so lovingly showed, Red isn't going to be just blazing through everything that easily - not only will he have to build up a new team in the time he's on this new world, his old world may have already started letting some old enemies come back!

Red should build up a new sentai team in this new world led by Idola, complete with a new red ranger. The old team could then show up in the new world, just in time for the annual sentai team crossover and return movies! ^_^

I love all of this, I really hope it gets an anime one day and filled with all the power ranger shit you can fit in an isekai

Dex-chan lover
If sentai, then random explosions.
If random explosions, then Michael Bay.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Therefore, if sentai, then Michael Bay.

Aggregator gang
I was eagerly waiting for an update for this....

The wait didn't dissapoint

Users who are viewing this thread