Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Red Ranger, the Hero and the Princess

The fact that "Kizuna" system is full of loopholes is what makes the Power of Friendship the most powerfull force in the universe

Even the vaguest term of Frienship can empowers it so much and if you continue this vague friendship bond thing, it'll become real later on and makes the one who have the Power of Friendship/Bonds become empowered even further, maybe even unlocking a new techniaue, or forms, or demons, or at the very least, a job.

Also I want to believe that the Kizuna Sentai is created by our Bro Gentaro Kisaragi

The Hero totally giving me Gray impression than another jerk comedy relief male character

Red , Blue , Yellow, Pink

The only one who is not attend is green
And extra gold/silver/both

Double-page supporter
3chapter only and it feels like I have been with the characters for far longer than that. The bond is truly strong with this one.

The whole evil macguffin corrupting people into monsters thing and having to get neutered by the good guys reminds me of Kamen Rider shit like Dopants and Zodiarts

Dex-chan lover
the monster design looks like the Maykr's from Doom Eternal with the armour and head

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this kind of characters always disgusts me. Same with their masters, reel in your rabid dog 'princess'. No regality or dignity at all.
Don't you feel ashamed for your master.

Users who are viewing this thread