Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Red Ranger and The Busy City

At time like this, you start wishing MC have some extreme change of heart and becomes a Rance clone.

@Vahneris The Princess said that she has a separate mission that she has to do, and it seems like she can only do it while the other two are distracting the feudal lord and getting his magic seed. So by sabotaging their own mission, Rosie has actually jeopardized the Princess’ mission and put her into more danger.

Plus, his anger has nothing to do with not wanting her to sacrifice herself. You can read his internal monologue yourself: he’s angry because the Princess is putting her faith in Red. He hates that she just smiled at Red in a way that she’s never smiled for him before. That’s 100% jealousy and possessiveness, and he deserves all the vitriol he gets.

Wow can’t say I’m surprised since he wasn’t just played for laughs it was clear he isn’t thinking. After seeing one person can’t win, getting his reward from the princess, and claiming to be a “hero” he still pulls a dick move. Either the princess isn’t competent to not realize how crap he guard is or she also is hiding her real self manipulating the whole team.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wyald
If that person is a guard, you just deal with it unless you can find better, a shitty personality, welp, if they get the job done better then anyone else you can find, deal with it.
Do this far to often in many games where we deal with people till we can replace them.

Double-page supporter
Man, what an asshat. Yeah, that will surely earn you good points with the princess. If she find out what then? Did you even think about that before basically attempting murder?
I hope she finds out and drop your ass.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so Rosie is a yandere with a mommy complex and into baby play (or child play? What category is lap pillow and ear cleaning under?) who is willing to get them all killed out of jealousy? I probably shouldn’t want one of the “allies” to get killed more than the current antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy is this going to end up with someone else using the gadget to transform?

Supporter
He's totally pulling a Blue Ranger "You aren't good enough for this power".

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Rhyrhygogo
Dunno. I mean, I'm not sure how the Mangaka is going direct this whole thing, but betrayal without a good cause (namely blackmail or a hostage situation) and/or remorse is an unforgivable sin in Super Sentai tropes. Those characters who do that tend to become monsters that either aren't trusted by even the evil organization of the series or are independents who do their own thing.

@Diamona
Nah fam, this is out and out betrayal over jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
So...how does this guy think they're going to win if Red can't fight? Like I get his jealousy and all...but he could've at least waited until the part that needs two people (not because of power but by design) was done to back stab him.

I'm actually kinda impressed that they skipped the obligatory walks in on the hot girl in the bath scene. I'd say that makes this classier than most fan service manga, but we already had several pages of naked girls bathing right beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread