Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Red Ranger and The Busy City

Fed-Kun's army
i have seen too many tokusatsu and super sentai shows to know where this is going

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, just when I was enjoying their chemistry too.

...Hate Rosie so much and hella petty of him - He should never been trusted from the start! He's really sacrificing Red's demise over a damn smile. Hope he turns into a Evil Hero and hope he gets his ass whooped to

Dex-chan lover
Damn.... and this is why simps are never good.

Word of advice: never donate to a twitch thot.

What a douche. I'm expecting a roll call pose without henshin ala Dairanger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sozNVvtO3U

Dex-chan lover
Never liked the guy, much less now... I don't want redemption either...

Fed-Kun's army
OH BOI are we getting some "ISEKAI REVENGE" this time?

Hate Rosie from the beginning, he was just a comic relief character that hates the protag and contributes nothing to the plot.

I mean author might have some plans but I just find him irrelevant and annoying af.

I bet red will unlock some sort of new power and he be like "If we do not have a bond, but a grudge...I WILL MAKE SURE WE WILL FORM A NEW BOND AND ERASE THAT GRUDGE! FOR THE SAKE OF BEING FRIENDS!"

Dex-chan lover
What a piece of shit. And the worst part is that he'll probably just forgive him after that betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
There are just boundaries you shouldn't overstep. That backstabbing move is attempted murder for a pitiful reason. A malicious motive is a aggravating circumstance in my country and leads to higher punishment sentences. I believe it might be possible for me to rekindle with somebody, who tried to murder me without wanting to murder me, depending on the circumstances. If that person gets badly blackmail by threatening the life of his/her kid or if he is an enemy soldier that tried to shoot me yesterday, but today for some reason we have to fight side by side.

That dude though is a lose canon. I wouldn't trust him anymore, but... the thing about Red Ranger is, that he is directly cut out of a kids show including special effects and batteries! The rules don't apply to him, going so far, that he can even summon a Zoid! The plot demands him to forgive that bastard. But it doesn't necessarily demand it from the girls.

Playing all those kids friendly and educating tropes about over-the-top friendship and naive forgiveness has been funny, but in this case my laughter would stuck in my throat. This is the end of sunshine land. This trespasses into the teenager-friendly morals education land of "Friends, that are no friends."

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is that guy even doing?
Does he want the princess and himself to die??

Users who are viewing this thread