Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Red Ranger and The Sword of Bonds

Double-page supporter
This translation could have used some proofreading for grammar and clarity.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it was written well. In such a way, that I didn't fell like puking, but him riding in the Zoid afterward, after the shit he has done...as proof, that all is good and their feelings are true... The story became "unrealistic" for me at that point. Guess I have to recon that in my head somehow, so it never happened.

And the story is hilarious and a fun ride so far.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, Toku through and through, even the "I'll forgive this dude who did horrific things because I now understand where he comes from!"

@Qelix
Bro, dudebro, broham, this is nothing compared to the shit I've seen Toku heroes forgive villains for. This was just the usual "I'm jealous of my ally so I took his/her power!" storyline.

I've seen one Super Sentai team become emotionally attached to a pair of Mass Murderers (who then sacrificed themselves to help the heroes defeat the final form of that season's True BBEG).

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, amazing giant monster fight, 10/10 please give me more

Dex-chan lover
I noticed early in the chapter that Teltina had very prominent fangs, so I started thinking vampire. Then I noticed she has very inhuman eyes. And then she called her power "vrykolakas." A vrykolakas is the Greek equivalent of a vampire. Teltina is absolutely either a vampire, or related to them somehow.

I wish there are more medias exploring the concept of fantasy medieval characters going to space.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that moment when Idola call on the so many flashback in the chapter 🤣

Dex-chan lover
You know what... I forgive the simp. And also love how overly dramatic the climatic fight was, brings a pure joy and smile on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread