Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru

I wonder how the author plans to continue this. Seems like a great one-shot, but I can't imagine anything that would keep this as funny and interesting without losing the very thing that keeps it unique.

Dex-chan lover
hehehehehehe

16_5fca5f2543ba7.jpg

Mc is too over the top for me to actually enjoy reading this. But on the other hand, I can imagine a few people would like his character. For those few, this manga is probably really good.

As for me, I would barely hold myself back from rating it 5/10

Man this manga not only pokes fun of Power Rangers/Super Sentai but also the stats from Kamen Rider too. This one is a definitive bookend because it touches my love for Tokutastu

In a way, this manga represent the most regular trope ever used both in tv and literature.

As much as I’ve enjoyed the first two chapters so far, there’s just something wrong about a solo ranger being on his own for this long. Hopefully, the other members will find a way into this new world to help him out. My favourite ranger on most teams would usually be blue (i.e., Billy, Rocky, TJ, Ethan, Koda, Preston... Hyde, and Tokachi). :p

Where is the PET !!! a robot , small fur thingy or aeven a Golden Fish , This need a PET !!!

@Niisama
A few things might include
A ancient civilizations Mega weapon. which is nothing more than the massive Robot they use.

A group of missing children Kamen-Kun couldn't save. who remember him from their previous world. but all children where a trap/illusion made by the enemy.

Kamen-Kun gains magic. Though he faints the moment he even uses it for 0.00001 seconds

magic accident making Kamen-Kun female. {with of course a Tentacle like monster attacking them}

Kamen-Kun becomes a magical girl. {he finds a wand similar to one in those Magical girl shows from his original world turning him into a magical girl}

I love how the explosions are noted, only Lothor from Ninja Storm came close to being like wtf? is wrong with them and the colors and gear? lol.

All the lampooning of super sentai tropes are spot on and hilarious. But the thing about this kind of tokusatsu show is, when it presses your fun button, you'll love it forever.

- From a 30 year old married man binging on Toqger and Kiramager.

Users who are viewing this thread