Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru

Is it me or is there a huge lack of tokusatsu manga? Aside from the many Kamen Rider adaptations and that Yuri comedy (I think it's called Hero and Former General), I haven't seen much. I could be wrong though...

Dex-chan lover
@Bigboolean
Adding my recommendations;
Ratman, Love Fighter Shuravan, and 1000 Yen Hero are nice straightforward shounen hero mangas, can't really say that they are pure Tokusatsu because they're closer to Western Superhero genre especially because they have an abundance of heroes in their world.

Koutetsu Kishi Chevalion tells a nice after story for a Sentai team that has defeated their villain group, sadly it hasn't been scanlated in a long while. And Baito-saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"!? doesn't really deal with toku heroes per se, but it's a nice refresher to actually see how an (idiotic) evil organization operates.

And my personal favorite is Tokusatsu Gagaga which is not really about Tokusatsu, but more so about the Tokusatsu Otaku culture. Highly recommend this. It also has a live action version too.

Hope some of these catch your interest.

First, when did shanks 1. Have a child 2. Get isekai'd from one piece 3. die
Second, the fuck is wrong with that rosie dude?

i like this idea but if i haven't watched this power rangers when i was kid i would have read this entire series but the man the name and all the same things as in cartoon :( 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

nothing changed from cartoon and here 1 power ranger (red as title of manga) make it isekai and vola its done new manga but 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

if one of these cartoons like power rangers or shaktiman or some thing similer to those comes into manga why ...... ( sry power ranger lovers )

It knows it is stupid and plays with it.

Alright, this is pretty amusing than most isekais.

Group Leader
This series is so cheesy, embracing all of the campy tropes. I freaking love it.

Back to my childhood, where rangers still there. This make me laugh because there some logical views (ex:blowup scene).

10/10

Dex-chan lover
And then the Demon Lord is a gigantic monster too... Thus, he is sacrificing himself again and re-revived back to Earth ...

Users who are viewing this thread