Sentai Taboo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tear

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the ending I expected! It also looks like Green is probably in a domestic abuse incident, Pink is probably a liar or "party breaker", Yellow might be a r*pist, and blue probably does something like gambling addiction or tearing people apart.

I'm betting eventually Red gets torn apart from it all and becomes the leader of the evil team and the other 4 transform as his execs

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I didn't see that ending coming & didn't even see Reo have a ring on his finger. The gore tag made me think he was going to kill Momo & get a new Pink ranger that will be able sync up with their powers. We'll looks like we got flawed people being rangers but they don't seem evil & are just shitty individuals (some since Green looks like she's in a bad situation). Hope the next chapters won't have them be evil. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
click
31ywK6YREbL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I didn't see that ending coming & didn't even see Reo have a ring on his finger. The gore tag made me think he was going to kill Momo & get a new Pink ranger that will be able sync up with their powers. We'll looks like we got flawed people being rangers but they don't seem evil & are just shitty individuals (some since Green looks like she's in a bad situation). Hope the next chapters won't have them be evil. Thanks for the translations.
They have Erotica tag not Gore.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread