Sentimental Dust

I love how yuri crowd always pathologically demands fluff and tries to make anything else sound awful.

I would say don't read it, but because it's been abandoned by scanlating group (and even when they were technically interested, releases were happening once a year). Other than that it's fine.

Power Uploader
Some people don't like melodrama or angsty stories, can't be helped.

You won't hear me complaining either way, though.

Contributor
Was really abandoned? What a shame, hopefully someone else will continue it.

Contributor
SPOILERS (reinforcement) - For what its worth, there's no fluff but it does have a happy ending. Based on (Spanish translated) pictures it looks to me like Hitsuji did love the music teacher, but in the end she had to move on (music teacher had to marry some man). Years later music teacher has children, while Ayu and Hitsuji seem to be happily engaged/married (they both wore wedding rings). Another non-fluff shoujo ai manga to read is Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara (https://mangadex.org/manga/24653/ashita-kimi-ni-aetara) and Yagate Kimi ni Naru https://mangadex.org/manga/15329/yagate-kimi-ni-naru.

Dex-chan lover
@Thyme thanks for the heads-up. I quickly checked it out and it's definitely something to avoid, although only two chapters I suppose.

Lol.

Also, apologies to Thyme. Originally i didn't realize that you're the uploader, so obviously you must've seen something of value in that series.

@Thyme: any plans to finish updating? I'd be happy to help out. Also, the only kind of Yuri I like is the agnst; this is actually happy for me.

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be translated again, one day? Or it ended like this?

Power Uploader
@Falcon Apologies for the extremely late reply. I haven't logged on here for a long while. I don't mind updating it, except there's nothing to update right now, as there are no translations after chapter 2. At least, none that I'm aware of. So until then unfortunately, these are the only translated chapters for now.

Users who are viewing this thread