Sentimental Kiss

If you want to see what's happen next, you can check this blog out, running by Japanese people. It isn't particularly full spoiler, no free chapters either, but a fragment of conversation so you can guess the overall picture of each chapter.

Hints :
The male lead fell in love first.

Thank you sm for picking this up!!
I adore Komori Mikko's works! She has written childhood friends romance theme as well as puppy love romance before, now she picks age gap romance as her current project I'm so excited to see how this turned out!
I haven't even moved on yet from Yuzuru-kun 😅 and now there's a new ikemen to simp for 😝

@Mayadee
I can never finish reading Melancholy. It reminds me that I always get pissed off all the time (lol) and I'm glad Sentimental Kiss has such a sweet approach like I Love You, Baby. It's even like their adult version but with an age gap. Dayum. Kind, polite younger male lead is all I need.

@goronyanpai you should continue melancholy, it gets better nearing the end (imho) as both MCs grow more mature they become more loving and caring towards each other especially yuzuru

These types of mangas are my absolute favourite.
The ML is Popular, yes, BUT NOT A PLAYBOY WHO SLEEPS WITH ANY BREATHING WOMEN. And then comes to love a Virgin FL who he's happy with cuz no guy has ever slept with her aka being a hypocrite cuz he himself is a fuck-trash man-whore who sleeps here and there before meeting FL, but then bam he convinces The FL that she is the only one making him this happy while doing sex, when in the past he was always happy doing it with other girls and getting aroused by them. To shit and hell with these type of MLs.

I don't understand why these Playboy trope is still selling, like do Girls not have dignity and self-respect? Atleast do it with some other guy before doing it with those Monster MLs, don't make all the FLs a fucking Virgins Ffs.

Being a virgin is okay, but make BOTH THE ML AND FL a virgin. Not just one of them(esp JUST the FL).

That's why I love this manga, like yeah a popular guy, but not a Playboy.

@multi, i agreed with you this ideA, this story is my favorite, i hate japanese shoujo which the guy is trash can, only have beautiful face then women fall for then even fl, fl is stupid to accept that, but this manga takes like forever for new release, around one month one chapter, i feel dying for new release

if the guy friend actually likes her, i'll be driving the hate train i don't like him at all

Thanks a lot to who do the translation 😣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ awwwww really love this mangaa and the author

Users who are viewing this thread