Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.7

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they will actually appear in the story
I hope so...

Double-page supporter
He risks life and limb on the regular for the organization and you want to reevaluate him for having a silver lining? That executive in the Miko outfit is a complete bitch.

I much prefer the one in the Esdeath-like outfit.

Double-page supporter
@kwendy Then they aren't Lawful Evil they're Lawful Stupid, the perks of working for an evil organization are supposed to be decadent and immoral, he's being denied those benefits.

Double-page supporter
@kwendy Only the Miko Exec made a fuss, she's the malcontent, the loli scientist and busty general were amused.

Double-page supporter
@Justpassingby123 Tsundere characters really aren't that hard to spot so that much is obvious, I'm just peeved he probably won't get a promotion and raise to match how much he's actually produced for the organization because she couldn't keep her goddamn mouth shut.

@gaigous
In that case dont take it so seriously lol.. tsunderes always overreact for gags and giggles especially in comedy manga.

For what it's worth, his pay is shit but it's what they pay their combatants. He was never promoted because he never really produced when it really mattered. Sure, he was overworked with unfair pay but that's just the nature of a manga that's using it to drive its comedy.. No.6 didnt have any notable achievements beyond grunt work.

Double-page supporter
@Justpassingby123 This is a manga comment section and I'm commenting lol

You are gravely mistaken in your interpretation of his worth, he was never promoted because he didn't produce enough of those ridiculous villainy(atrocity?) points, not because he didn't produce enough achievements, he could have invested billions of dollars into their organization but still be a grunt because he didn't produce enough of those goddamn points for a promotion, hence why his promotion being seemingly blocked by that Miko exec makes me want to beat her into a coma.

You're preaching to the quire about manga tropes/archetypes, I hate cliche Tsunderes more than most, sue me.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing we ditched this tsundere back on earth.

The trope can be done well, but most of the time, it's just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous It wasn't the number of points he obtained that prevented his promotion it's the level of his evil deeds. You notice this a lot more in the novels and as the series goes on, but 6 has a line he will not cross when performing evil deeds for Kisaragi, so he sticks to petty crimes to keep himself from potentially getting anywhere close to that line. As a result, he never does any of the major evil deeds that may get him promoted due to always playing it safe.

Double-page supporter
@Kaldin ....evil deeds are how he earns the points that would give him a promotion, and he revealed that he has a line he won't cross in the manga.

My bitching and moaning is not from a lack of knowledge of 6's character and how the organization operates, the logic behind everything is fine, I'm just complaining about the direction things are taking because of how 6 and the Miko Exec's characters are written.

Dex-chan lover
well, technically yes.. he'd been simping for her since the recruitment lol

Users who are viewing this thread