Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Defeated by an Executive! What's next?

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Lilith to be stuck there given how low her EVIL points are or even get sent back as a form of punishment. Poor Heine though, she always gets the short end of the stick but at least she gets to live at the cost of her sanity. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Lilith to be stuck there given how low her EVIL points are or even get sent back as a form of punishment. Poor Heine though, she always gets the short end of the stick but at least she gets to live at the cost of her sanity. Thanks for the chapter.
Dunno, but even if her points are negative. I think she needs to repay them back on Earth because she is chief science officer. Her research will pay the bills much more efficiently than being a foot soldier. And there are no research facilities on new planet, only on back home on Earth.

That's like telling Einstein to kill 10,000 soldiers, either make a nuke at home, or use an AK47 on the front lines.

Dex-chan lover
Kicking the problem upwards like usual. Much better than kicking downwards like most bosses.

I mean, he does have a lot of brain power. It's just that he's very selective about how to use it.

So many different ways the reports could've been written, and that's how they wrote them. Well, more evil points for them?

Lilith is the best, I'm so glad she had a fulfilling arc.
Yeah, she's fun and cute. Shifts from pathetic to overpowered and back.

Poor Heine though, she always gets the short end of the stick but at least she gets to live at the cost of her sanity.
She's there for fanservice, therefore she's not expendable. Though it's really the kind of series where people don't die, they just get subjected by cartoonish and/or humiliating violence and abuse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...Alice's official designation is "Pretty Girl Android"?
Always was.
Kicking the problem upwards like usual. Much better than kicking downwards like most bosses.

I mean, he does have a lot of brain power. It's just that he's very selective about how to use it.

So many different ways the reports could've been written, and that's how they wrote them. Well, more evil points for them?

Yeah, she's fun and cute. Shifts from pathetic to overpowered and back.

She's there for fanservice, therefore she's not expendable. Though it's really the kind of series where people don't die, they just get subjected by cartoonish and/or humiliating violence and abuse.
Gadalkan or whatever got chopped to bits.

Dex-chan lover
So by the end all of the 3 bosses will join our boy No. 6 and be part of the harem when his squad, the princess, and presuming the major female demons want him for his evil

Double-page supporter
I wonder what the other two will be like if we ever get that far. Right now I can't see them matching Lilith in how well she played off of the existing cast. That can easily be bias because she just had her arc and they haven't really gotten anything yet though, so hopefully they'll prove me wrong. Sad Lilith gone now though.

Users who are viewing this thread