Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 11 Ch. 58 - Cooking With Enthusiasm!

Dex-chan lover
Really hope she stays pure by the end of the manga adaption & she's just happy that someone is treating her casually in lieu of being seen on a pedestal. Happy Viper is a happy time for me. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
are they gonna make her one of the execs in this arc or won't they cover this in the manga adaption anymore?

Dex-chan lover
"How is Grimm anyway?"
"Dead, like usual."

He offered points, and points were gotten. He just forgot what company he's working for.

She's being cutely tsundere.

They're bad guys, but not so bad they're going to do bad things to a cinnamon bun like her. Even if they're so very tempted.

"I seriously haven't done anything!"
Well, that's a problem in and of itself.

So what I learned about her sleeve getting blown off when she punches full force... She's a southpaw.

She wants the puzzles. I can empathise.

That's a nice outfit the succubus is thinking of.

Ponytail Alice is also nice.

Evil organisations tend to be rather accepting of people of all cultures. And as he mentioned, eating is important for warriors.

Her kindness can sometimes be the harshest pain.

Happy Viper is a happy time for me.
It's a nice contrast from the... uh, unique characters. Even if they're funny.

Dex-chan lover
honestly I feel like six is treated a little TOO lightly sometimes.
it's nice to see him get some actual meat for once, even if it's something like this
Screenshot_2024-07-02_231423.png

Dex-chan lover
Aww, she's sad that people take her so seriously and are upset about a cute nickname that she likes. Inheriting a war torn country in the process of being taken over was probably a lot to deal with. Let her relax.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun having these chapters where the cast don't have to do anything drastic. They're so well made that seeing their days played out, mundane as they may be, is satisfying. Vi is a great character too, and her mix of gentleness and innocence really makes you want to protect her.

Poor Russell though. Lad's being groomed so hard, like he's in a discord server or something.

Dex-chan lover
Russell pleases old men for... It's not money so why is he pleasing old men?

Dex-chan lover
"Evil" doesn't mean stupid.
Doing good deeds to reach an objective later on is part of planning, being evil just means being selfish, wanting others to suffer is ust a side effect.

Dex-chan lover
honestly I feel like six is treated a little TOO lightly sometimes.
it's nice to see him get some actual meat for once, even if it's something like this
Screenshot_2024-07-02_231423.png

It's a nice reminder that the only reason Six isn't the fourth leader of the evil organization is that he has zero ambition.

Dex-chan lover
Camille should be in the harem. She's a very effective succubus.

Users who are viewing this thread