Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I must say, that was a smart way to make your enemy opening their mouth, I'm starting to think that #9 actually a goddamn genius.
I want #6 with extra dip, 2 #45, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Oh, I reread last chapter, and I guess the prince has been shot by the impotency curse, that’s why he feel reborn

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
War was declared because of that "stunt" And Number 6 after that be like...

S O
F U C K I N G
W O R T H I T

Dex-chan lover
I think the prince was replaced/modified with the tank they discovered so that he would become a puppet of the demons.

Group Leader
Best Loli android in her dress! And you still want another?
What is wrong with people these days, I can’t fathom why!

Dex-chan lover
N6 is packing major heat
That thirsty face from the witch, lma0

Dex-chan lover
Well, this could actually not be a bad thing. Seemed like their relationship would be deteriorating anyways since they were selling to demons. And even though demons were open to a non-aggression pact with the kingdom, that only allows for one contry to eventually betray the other (demons would do it eventually once land became an issue, humans would do it by covertly sabotage demons ability to fight back).

No. 6 also does not give 2 shits about any of their sides as well. He is only thede to set the ground work for his organization in the first place. So causing a 3 way war would reduce a significant amount of combat power which could complicate the invasion.

And he must be loadedd with points by now. Bet he can buy something nice to fight whomever he wants. And with the Prince becoming seemingly impotent (thanks to a certain someone's stray curse), their honeypot plan went to shit. Not to mention Snow actually wanted to jump ship to become a professional gold digger.

So it ended in the best way possible for No. 6. Way easier to earn atrocity points in war because now everyone is a potential target, and at a larger scale too.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is just so amazing. Also, are we going to ignore that there was a male version of Rose? I feel like that's something important that was glossed over.

Users who are viewing this thread