Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

the thing that I like about this comic is that while reading it ,
i consistently have the "I did NOT see that coming" moment quite frequently.

that's rare for me, and i think of it as good writing.

Dex-chan lover
N°6 is such a chad omg

the war should end pretty quickly if they buy some artillery with the points he obtained with the topknot lmao

Aggregator gang
Start a war by killing the country's noble :❌
Start a war by putting your dick on the country's noble : ✔️

@TrueGoddessReincarnation That's the point, the main cast isnt supposed to be goody goody two shoes. they're all scumbags but the world they live in is pretty shit so it makes sense. Also fun fact: Natsume actually wrote the draft for combatants far before konosuba was ever a thing

pg. 32
LMAO
tags: ugly bastard, yaoi

the girls reaction on THE TOP KNOT though
Alice: disappointed
Heine & Snow: SHOOK
Grimm: Oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rose: CHOKED

Double-page supporter
Aw, <3 Alice. Shes so loyal to the cause.
and Grimms ~oh wow~ face was splendid
Snows just hopeless, selling herself like that... But I cant say shes worse than Aqua :/

But the moment they were caught conspiring with the demons, they needed to go to war. Im actually vouching for Kasaragi to move in now and start their invasion. Grace needs Kasaragi, and I actually hop they end up as a vassal state to Kasaragi , so the Princess can still rule her country. Cause I like the princess.

also, not to forget, there was a hybination chamber.. I with Alice, I wonder what escaped it.

I normally don't react out loud to stuff, but this made me go "oh my god." Well done author. I was caught off guard I am officially your underling. I can't express how god damn refreshing it is to see a MC who is Alpha for a change. It's isekai like this that keep me giving the genre a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread