Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Kemono Michi got an anime and it is way worse than this.

Dex-chan lover
"TV Anime Greenlit"
Boy am I happy. I liked Kemono Michi's anime, even if it went off on a random tangent, so this is going to fulfill my mindless enjoyment quota whenever it airs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they didn't take issue with the first dead pantyshot too (assuming that she was dead ever since she "dried up").

Contributor
@Psychronia The Sand King blew past them after Snow dropped them, so they were probably randomly buried under a ton of sand at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Cannibalism is not a crime 😇 only the murder part is 😈

Supporter
I prefer that over kemono michi but i still prefere konosuba overall
But this one is also good

Fed-Kun's army
@Salfaro maybe astaroth sees the log of "no.6 flipped the skirt of a dead girl" and banned that action lol

@Salfaro i think the issue was repeating the same action, in volume 3 of the novel when he's farming for points he has to change his tactics every time because he would stop getting points for doing the same thing

Fed-Kun's army
Very happy about the anime. Not sure why are people skeptical. This may not be better than Konosuba, but hardly anything is.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure if he fucked her ass , his atrocity points would skyrocket. But his integrity would plummet into a black hoe with no return.

Users who are viewing this thread