Senyuu.

VIP
@Wolvenworks well, he laos doesn't upload any new chapter... it's just the translator site not dying... he maybe still has some business IRL...

Dex-chan lover
@kuma i'd normally count that as "inactive". that also normally means that the series has been deserted, and is now open for grabs by any group, seeing that the original group seems to be currently incapable of continuing their work. marking it on my list

Has this been picked back up? It'd be nice if that were the case, but 8 chapters seem to be missing...

@Araliya
I'd love to translate those 8 missing chapters but sadly i dont have the raws..
I only have ch. 63 and above so expect another big jump again like this one.

Fed-Kun's army
At times like these, I'd wish someone have a NicoNico account, and the money to buy the raws... XD

Thank you SO much for all your work! Senyuu is my favorite manga, so its always exciting seeing new translations to read!

Keep up the great work! ?

I have the raws for 51-62 I'm currently translating 51 but if anyone wants to share some of the load please be my guest, send an email to arubatheredfox@gmail.com asking for them and I'll send you them.

Contributor
Why did AirisuB put the link in the chapter comments?
Whelp, here's a link to the discord channel Senyuu Hell!
https://discord.gg/GaJYGEf

Let's liven up the place a bit!

Kinda hard to read with repeating panels and one added bubble I'll get used to it though seems fun.

Users who are viewing this thread