Seraph of the End

fruitless fujo-bait, no coherent plot, fast pacing, retarded MC, no real character development, nonsensical story line.

Save your time folks - This manga does not deliver.

Well if there's one thing I do like about this manga, it's Ferid lmao. But even his character is so 1 dimensional beyond his usual antics. . .

and another craptastic redirect to a publishers website (ch 95 of Seraph of the End)

The last time I read this, MC still talking about "muh family" literally every chapter, is that still a thing?

Even though the mc talking about family is annoying its got a pretty good story.

This shit is trash the plot is all over the place and it's just confusing for the sake of being confusing don't recommend

of wow, what a craptastic idea, show a chapter as being available (ch 97), and then have a blank page that redirects the person who thinks mangadex actually has the ch, over to a publisher's website

really interesting, but like any other series you will have to remember past things in order for you to know what is happening if you dont then it will be very confusing

Chapter 98 is out in Mangaplus!
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1008209

Group Leader
YES! I want them to succeed with this, Yu and Mika should always be together, only acceptable outcome. I don’t necessarily mean that in a Yaoi way, platonic is fine too, but this plan, I love.

Group Leader
i'm confused
all i know is that guren killed my favorite yandere character so i don't like him

its a confusing mess but ima continue reading because the author said the story is just now really getting started and for you anime fans u guys might see a season 3 soon

Users who are viewing this thread