Serce Mostu

Dex-chan lover
Clicked this our of curiosity. Doesn't look interesting.

Artstyle looks stiff, prologue sounds like a generic power-up, RPG-style. Prologues are meant to lure the readers in, this just made me turn away.

Also what's up with the description?

Double-page supporter
The art is pretty weak and the stories been done. I'd hone your craft a bit longer before releasing stuff. Also this site isnt for non asian creations. sorry chief

Aggregator gang
so, based on chapter 1, it's pretty much straight up ripped off from Solo Leveling except she absorbs "souls" to gain stats and abilities instead of just getting xp and leveling up, but there's also signs of a level up mechanic unless that just quantifies her current strength and reflects it as a level value (like for anyone outside MC's party in The Gamer)

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD The site is for any sort of manga, not just Japanese, Korean, and Chinese works. Also, it's a plot that's been done before, but the same can be said about 90% of the works on this site. Lol. I'm going to give it a try and see more than just the first chapter.

A mi się bardzo podobało! Świetne rysunki, bardzo mangowa fabuła i olbrzymi potencjał, bo podejrzewam, że teraz gdy serce lochu umiejscowiło się w bohaterce, wszyscy będą na nią polować. Widać olbrzymi nakład pracy, gratuluję znakomitego efektu i determinacji!
Pozdrawiam bardzo serdecznie!

Wow naprawdę ładne jak na pierwszą mange ;D nie moje klimaty ale mega szanuje 😘

Users who are viewing this thread