Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 20 - The Serial Killer and Yui-chan

Dex-chan lover
I hope she's not a downright evil person but rather slightly less than average morality, keeps the story interesting rather than just hurr durr all reincarnated bad just kill them all

Heck I'd like it even more if one of the reincarnated is a genuinely a good person and is just pretending to be bad
yui seems to be close to that, just... either deluded or loses control with her skill
but that still would result in them going into direct conflict with the other ones. we've already seen that they're all guilty
If not directly, then through negligence

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
definitely about to eat some people, must be why her mouth is so big and stitched up.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she's not a downright evil person but rather slightly less than average morality, keeps the story interesting rather than just hurr durr all reincarnated bad just kill them all

Heck I'd like it even more if one of the reincarnated is a genuinely a good person and is just pretending to be bad
Maybe im misremembering but the twins weren't that bad right? with this manga i feel like it could go 50/50 whether they'll add any more depth to the characters or not. its starting to drag a bit for me so may drop

Dex-chan lover
Maybe im misremembering but the twins weren't that bad right? with this manga i feel like it could go 50/50 whether they'll add any more depth to the characters or not. its starting to drag a bit for me so may drop
by the twins do you mean the 2 girls who set up a dungeon purely for the purposes of luring people in so they could kill them and use their body for experiments?

Users who are viewing this thread