Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 24 - The Serial Killer and a wavering determination to kill

Dex-chan lover
This is like when you see a psychopath: they don't necessarily believe themselves to be evil, but put their desires above all others.

She may not want to kill, but consider what turning someone into a zombie does to a person. It literally obliterates ones sense of self, becoming a loyal puppet to the main brain.

if Yui doesn't see this as death, she's not a good person. She's sick yes, but to reach that level you have to be pretty messed up mentally anyways.

Dex-chan lover
That kanata definitely gonna come into MC’s posession one way or another….

Dex-chan lover
Why would you not kill someone who's pretty much the patient zero of a potential zombie infestation. True she might've been an unwilling killer at first and you can even say that she's a victim of her own circumstances BUT if you let her live, a lot more innocent lives will be in danger. She's not entirely innocent too as you can see, she's clearly enjoying the slaughter. At least we've got someone who's gonna end what you've started. AHH but the MC might just team up with the mark that she's supposed to kill against this new challenger.
Because she has a huge emotional hangup over her own killing. And Yui is triggering that emotional hangup.

Fundamentally, she doesn't want to kill. But she also enjoys it immensely. And her self-identity is deeply programmed (by big sis) as "I am a killer." And of course, the goddess is using her exactly because "she is a killer". Her compromise with herself is that she'll only kill bad people. But Yui isn't a bad person -- so her compromise doesn't work.

Killing Yui might be necessary, but it's definitely not justice.

Dex-chan lover
I guess if someone else does it it can count yeah haha as if its tjay simple

Dex-chan lover
This feels way too complicated for this character.

This is like: we have a chicken and everyone is starving but they're too cowardly to kill the chicken.

There is no hope for that kid. She is literally manipulating everyone.

rwz

I liked this manga better when the serial killer was doing serial killing. This is a pretty weird moment to suddenly start wavering and hesitating to kill someone who's just wiped out a whole ass island of innocent tourists and a better part of a legendary hero party.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you not kill someone who's pretty much the patient zero of a potential zombie infestation. True she might've been an unwilling killer at first and you can even say that she's a victim of her own circumstances BUT if you let her live, a lot more innocent lives will be in danger. She's not entirely innocent too as you can see, she's clearly enjoying the slaughter. At least we've got someone who's gonna end what you've started. AHH but the MC might just team up with the mark that she's supposed to kill against this new challenger.
The trick isn't morally justifying the action, it's in creating enough grey area that the pleasure of the kill will make you stop caring about grey areas.

Dex-chan lover
That katana definitely gonna come into MC’s posession one way or another….

I sure hope so.
Having Sabimaru join the team would be frigging awesome. Not just more power, but how the three of em will talk/act is just gonna be gold.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda hoping they'd (chika, zombie and this demonic sword whatever) join MC's team

Users who are viewing this thread