Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Murderer and Malice Detection

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation :hearts:

She has such a beautiful smile when she kills him, how can’t you just love her seeing it?

I find it odd though that the chapter title has “Malice detection”, and the skill name is “Hostile detection”, are they written differently in the raw or something?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I figured the concern was about removing guilt.

I'm more surprised that he didn't have any other tricks prepared to keep himself alive. He really leaned hard on the whole gangster thing to protect himself.

Supporter
Screenshot-2023-04-17-18-17-01-501-com-chrome-dev.png

I don't believe what u told that time, so you aren't lied 😌
Thanks for the work :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation :hearts:

She has such a beautiful smile when she kills him, how can’t you just love her seeing it?

I find it odd though that the chapter title has “Malice detection”, and the skill name is “Hostile detection”, are they written differently in the raw or something?
Yes, it's malice detection in the raws but people from previous chapters pointed out that "Hostile Detection" sounds the best for the skill name so I decided to go along with them :)

Dex-chan lover
Its smart using a child who indeed have no idea of this whole concept of hostility yet.
But the fact that she also returns to kill him herself to make sure that the Blood and death of him are on her own hands and not Saria is really nicely done. while its true Saria pulled the trigger to let it happen she was not the one who did the deed in the end

Dex-chan lover
so what skills do these two have and what ways is she going to kill those two. Also making someone who doesnt know much about hostility and blindfolding her while lying that it's actually a prayer is a very good idea when the guy's skill is about detecting hostility

Dex-chan lover
Tbh that's a really elaborated trap. Yes it's just a booby trap, but with human as a trigger. Really unnecessary.
MC should go read Detective Conan or something.

On the other hand, the kill is extremely satisfying. Human trash should die in agony.

Users who are viewing this thread