Seriously Dating a Succubus - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The real link is the crap that is made by reading this chapter.
Thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
This is so awfully done that I would have preferred that you hadn't have done it at all.
Thank you for making my eyes bleed.

There are literally millions of examples of well done chapters on this website; why can't we even use some common sense and model our work after that? At least put in a little bit of effort.

Dex-chan lover
This is so awfully done that I would have preferred that you hadn't have done it at all.
Thank you for making my eyes bleed.

There are literally millions of examples of well done chapters on this website; why can't we even use some common sense and model our work after that? At least put in a little bit of effort.
At least he’s doing it. We’re still waiting on that budget gyaru manga you were so intent on doing. You’re complaining about not getting typesetters and redrawers, yet you put ridiculous demands on them that doesn’t increase quality in the slightest. You’re literally shooting yourself in the foot.

Dex-chan lover
Unreadable.

It just seems like you just skip every tutorial available in the internet and decided to run with it. Heck, did you even read the last chapter?
My first advice would probably be to get photoshop instead of paint or whatever he’s using.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed it ended at 21 chaps, japan just hates everything i like jeez
A manga is usually planned to be 2-3 volumes, and if it sells enough, it might go on for longer. So most likely it didn’t sell enough.

Fed-Kun's army
You people didnt have to be that aggressive :v It is their first time translating a proper manga so at least give them some actually useful scanlating tips or say nothing at all.
Anyhow appreciate the update after an entire year of nothingness 👍

ps: i am not a scanlator or anything but i think this might help

Dex-chan lover
You people didnt have to be that aggressive :v It is their first time translating a proper manga so at least give them some actually useful scanlating tips or say nothing at all.
Anyhow appreciate the update after an entire year of nothingness 👍

ps: i am not a scanlator or anything but i think this might help
MTL scanlation guide.
Otherwise the most important is using center aligned text instead of left aligned and having the text have somewhat the same form as the bubbles.
But like I wrote, most important is probably using something like photoshop cs6 or cc15 which is pretty easy to get from more or less any torrenting site.
I don’t really think people care that much about watermarks, but you’re not allowed to post with watermarks from aggregators.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter!

There's a lot of vertical spacing between lines in the text bubbles in this chapter. Ideally there should be a small gap (like a few pixels) instead. Fix that and center the text and you'll be like 90% of the way there quality-wise. I'm not sure what everyone's freaking out about. Everything else is mostly fine.

Contributor
I think you are exaggerating a little too much with your embarrassment regarding this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I love demanding that the shit I get for free be perfect in every way, how dare it not be professional quality. I mean I get it for free so I get to make demands.
Welcome to mangadex, home of the most entitled choosing beggars you’ll ever meet.

I think you are exaggerating a little too much with your embarrassment regarding this manga.
I would’ve understood him if it was 20 years ago and manga still was somewhat looked down upon and you had to hide your powerlevel, but these days it’s more or less mainstream.

Fed-Kun's army
Some people are just ungrateful don't listen to them, thanks for the update it was nice to see that one after so long.
Yes it's not perfect but it's far from bad and honestly you just need to center the text and to change the font for it to actually be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread