server issues?

like the title say. is there any server issues? when I read manga/manhua it takes around 1-5 minutes even 30 minutes to load, then I check the ping via cmd, I got RTO. forum and manga's comment are fine but only load the images. I've tried VPN, it's fine for few minutes and boom RTO again, change back and forth not avail. is there any permanent solution about this issues?

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe. More often than not now it takes longer to load all pages of a chapter than it does to read it. Sometimes much, much longer. I'm sure my computer is partly to blame, but then again I don't have this issue on other manga sites.

Windows TCP/IP stack sucks , go Linux or better BSD . This site is built with ubuntu-linux based server . Most likely it's generic TCP/IP stack provided in the generic kernel .

I am using MX-Linux and i have no problem whatsoever in loading (yet) . It just loads normally , and maybe 1 or 2 pages error load per 20 chapter .

Miku best girl
Admin
Image servers are indeed overloaded, but this looks like it's something your end.

i have having a similar issue. but only during peak hours, and i know for a fact its not my computer or bandwith. the image servers must be swarmed.
and its been going on for a while now.

I use the veepn paid service to fix it https://veepn.com/vpn-features/no-log-vpn/. there are many free VPNs, but they are not secure, they record your personal data. But veepn does not store your personal information.

I still confused that if I access mangadex all normal and fine except reading the mangas. I tried to search for this problem and they have some issues with the SEA server. I hope they fix these issues.
@90bear I'm using tachiyomi apps for android as well as my PC windows based, and they same tend to RTO even right now I write this.
@Lucifer656 I think its quite overkill to buy VPN only for reading mangas
@Nick_Asano I feel you man
@Domrin I hope they fix these problems

Users who are viewing this thread