Server load/traffic indicator :rejected:

Dex-chan lover
Given the current situation, it would be nice to know the current server load and how many people are browsing the site. This way it would be easier to know whether a particular slow loading is due to the load or instead is my connection the problem. Also, if people were able to see that the server are constantly overloaded and thousands of people are swarming the site, maybe they stop asking and complaining about it (I know, I have great dreams, but what can I say?)
Is that something that could be easily implemented? Or, at all?

Miku best girl
Admin
Yeah, this is a good idea.

I'll have a think about this.

I agree with @AbyssalMonkey, best not to show this

If you want to check your own connection, use something like speedtest.net/fast.com

I agree that this is a terrible idea. But, If you're still going to implement this, at least reveal something that isn't easily exploitable.
i.e a simple green-yellow-red mark instead of verbose bandwith meter; or - instead of using number relative to server max load as the upper limit - maybe use number relative to average daily load as a benchmark to show when we're on a busy hour.

I agree, bcs i would rather stop reading if the traffic was too busy and save my time🙃

@Holo
i agree with the others, this is a bad idea.

but if your going to implement this, i think you should only give this feature to those who you can trust. like admin,mods,public relations, that kinna people.

Users who are viewing this thread