Sesame Salt and Pudding - Ch. 18.6 - Special 1

thank you very much for the updates! ๐Ÿ’• i hope you still get to enjoy your holidays

btw i didnโ€™t expect yukako to be this..uh docile. but i love how she shut those annoying women by threatening them๐Ÿ˜‚ and oh ossan, why are you so weak against haruhi and her sex appeal. the way he said that thereโ€™s no time to waste, iโ€” ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@xyalpha more like she knew she couldn't let ossan alone and waited for her (till her old husband dead or something) as she's not a selfish person (if she is, she wouldn't marry her husband for her family's sake) but whatever ossan wanted she complied (like ossan still wanted with her, she stayed by his side... she also helped with ossan's career; it's just her character when she's bit nuts for worrying his current about and mad cause suddenly he acted like that (quit work, out of city, sudden married) but in the end she's grateful that ossan could find happiness with someone else who sincerely loved him

Double-page supporter
Stay away from those brush bitches, theyโ€™re gonna try to steal your man.

Lmaaaoo the eagerness to take a bath together at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still living up to his horniness

Oh no 1 more special and weโ€™ll be officially done :((((

BXP

So... It was Naga-naga all long? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That's the nickname Haruhi decided for him?
She' too much... cute lol. I love them!

When she climbed on top of Ossan I felt his horniness radiate from this manga

Double-page supporter
So if this is special one will there be special two?? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread