Sesame Salt and Pudding - Ch. 18.7 - Special 2 (Epilogue)

This is so beautiful. I'm crying. I love this extra ch. Best couple 😭❀

BXP

I'm crying, are you crying too? 😒😭. Through the whole chapter, I screamed from joy in my kokoro. They are so beautiful, their kids are so cute, Ryuji is amazing, Ossan is such a great husband and papa, and Haruhi is so lovely and funny (the discovery of pregnancy was so like her πŸ˜‚). They never disappoint me! I wish it was longer, but it's perfect... What more can I ask?
... Ah, these extras must be the best I've read so far! So complete, so satisfying, so wholesome! Thank you so much for your translation! I loved to know Haruhi and Naga-naga (😌 lol), it was a great journey.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for your work!

Guys, if you want to meet their kids more, check out the mangaka's twitter account! Sometimes she posts snippets of them. It's too bad I can't read Japanese.

crying at 3 am, this is so me... and I'm so happy for their family, for sure Haruhi and Ossan are great parents <3
One Garbage Gal, thank u so much for bringing this sweet story for us! Happy 2021!

One of the best manga I have ever read. Thank you so much for the translator to give us chance to read this 😊

BXP

@rannosuke yes, I feel the same! Reading the recent comments on each chapter made the journey even better. I wish I could give likes/upvotes here!
@capricieux omg, I will search for it 😭. Thank you for letting us know! Edit: oh, never mind! @Satansslut669 keep surprising us πŸ˜’πŸ’™!

IM CRYING THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL, I CANT MY HEART IS SO WEAK πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–

OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL 😭 this one easily become one of my favs stories😒 also the smooth editing and translation make it better too <3

Double-page supporter
I'm crying... Ryuji and Nagato's reaction to her pregnancy was funny though lol
And she's on her way on a second baby!

Thanks so so so much onegarbagegal for bringing this wonderful story to us peasants! Looking forward to your next project

Aggregator gang
Thank you onegarbagegal for bringing us this wonderful manga! Look forward to more from you!

I’ve been CRYINGGGGG 😭😭😭😭 and it’s the end folks 😭😭😭😭

What a beautiful chapter so many laughing moments and really ugh my tears just started coming during the heartfelt scenes

THERES ANOTHER KID ON THE WAY AHHHHHHHHHH πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

this really is a gem of a story, top tier romcom πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§

AAHHH what a beautiful series! Thank you so much for bringing consistent and quality updates to us. This has been a series Ive looked forward to reading every time I saw a new chapter! Sad it's finished but happy the story wrapped up so well πŸ’•πŸ’•

😭 I CANNOT HOLD MY TEARS 😭
thanks author, thanks OneGarbageGal for transnlating this story 😍🀩

Users who are viewing this thread