Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
k but really it be "now that I've gotten to know you... yeah ngl I'm still gonna go for it"...

>omg, the magazine I bought earlier has marriage regristration form!

Wait, what.

>what a shoujo manga level coincidence! topkek

This is great! Thanks for picking it up!

haha, he looks pretty charismatic actually. he is probably 30 or smth and their dynamic is also good. thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She's a working adult, but her family can force her into moving home? I could understand it, if she relied on them for money, but she doesn't...

@Thiron not all obligations are either legal or financial. There are social obligations too. It's something less prevalent in your average western family, but even then it still happens in more conservative families. And it's not that uncommon in eastern countries.
You basically don't want to get disowned by your family for disobeying to your parents, even if it wouldn't impact you financially or if they can't legally force you to obey.

I'm about tired of this whole "he is everybody! and nobody is worthy enough to date shit" because baby let me tell you something if he fine, he gonna be mine. It's in the Bible.

@semicharmed there are actually marriage registrations form in some wedding magazines, most especially if they are "special editions" where they are designed.

Users who are viewing this thread