Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chapter 8

oh my gosh that ending!! 😂

Thank you for your work with translating this manga!

Double-page supporter
Man ossan looked so good
And no ryuji no, haruhi is happily married already:(

Aggregator gang
Ya know I think a lot of people would but upset with the dad here but hear me out

He is strong-willed, bad at expressing himself and hard headed (basically the same as his daughter). He doesn't believe she got married out of no where (cause who would) and is trying his best for what he thinks would be his daughter's happiness. Is this the correct move? No it's pretty rude to essentially "talk over" someones life but the positive intent is there. Dude's a pretty good front runner being a childhood friend and poised to possibly take over his company.

It's probably the best he can do as a single father so don't be too upset.

BXP

What a mess, Ryuji! You're too late! I imagine your reaction knowing about the ikeoji, of almost your age, who married your daughter 😂😂😂

Oh no lol your hearts in the right place dad..omg I'm looking forward to how she explains lol thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I hope she says "I already am" but that wouldn't leave room for any needless drama.

@Akabane that’s so accurate, she’ll like go like “haha nooo I’m not married but then reject the dude.” Then she awkwardly presents her husband to the family after she rejected the dude. Ahh I really want her to be straight forward tho and be like “heck’s yeah I am!”

Omg I love this manga! I just found it, thank you fot the translation and all the hard work. Cannot wait for the updates 🤩

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, boy.. things just got even more complicated..lol
Thank you so much!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
These are not clothes appropriate for a cemetery

...at least in the west

Users who are viewing this thread