Sesame Salt and Pudding

Group Leader
@min_schlaf No problem, I really enjoy doing it!

But yes, I agree that it's a refreshing manga. I love that there's some drama, but they're able to talk like adults :)

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting sure. Everyone is presented like an idiot, I think this is an attempt to flesh out deep characters but they don't work as well here. Their flaws are super intrusive and seem to outshine any of their other personalities. That said I enjoyed the first 3 chapters.

surprisingly, I liked it
and there's only like 18 chapters? so I dont think the problem(/s ?) and romance will get toooo dragged? so the pace is hopefully well all through

Ahhhhhh finally some
kissing from Ossan
😁 Anyone else think the ex is gonna be a pain in the future?

i love how everything just feels... smooth? like the scenes and character development?? idk but i just really like this manga AAAAAAAA

"you were a mistress ya know." That was hilarious XD
I am totally rooting for them, it's very nice. The gap might be big, but the relationship that is building between them is very nice

Awww. This is surprisingly good! ...and fluffy!

Thank you for translating this! ❤️

surprising good! I dont know but i like the atmosphere between them. It's very soft and gentle. I hope it won't drag in too much drama or so <3

The art style is slightly reminiscent of Morie Satoshi & Takagi Shigeyoshi/Ogawa Chise. Does anyone know if there's any connection to them?

(P.S. I'm aware those two are twins and no other family member is mentioned in their bios, but possibly there's some other connection.)

Users who are viewing this thread