Sesame Salt and Pudding

Why try to make a move now when she's clearly in a happy relationship? U have a chance before but u didn't even try to risk telling ur feelings and now just bcz she have a bf (well technically her husband) ur trying to ruin them. I don't get it.

aaaand that's the difference between dating an actual mature dude vs fresh young boy in his 20s.

ikeoji is every woman's dream 😌

@ Kumoriii_ Ditto

One of my favorite aspects about this manga is how the conflicts are resolved. It's no big dramatic kind of thing or something that builds up for something worse. Like Mc's friend who likes Cheating & Oldermen but can be a decent friend even with her strange sense of morality. Decent enough to scope out the guy her friend married suddenly and quite drunk, preferring to hurt her friend than to live with a an unknown man who might take advantage of her. She backs off once she sees he is sincere. Then Ml's former stalker, the problem was not resolved by the time Mc walks in but without a doubt it was at it's ending stages which as we took note could have ended either way. The mc somehow pushes the stalker lady to make her final choice . Then with the latest the childhood friend. There is no big confrontation or drama it's just quite. I don't doubt it's the last of the childhood friend or the mc's friend as it was implied that they could continue or become potential love interest or rivals that lies hidden in the intention of everything said or implied.

It's good, but it'd be better if it has more chapters so the arc won't be solved too easily, I don't like misunderstanding thing since they're adult (especially ML)
but the psycho ex gf kind of backed down pretty fast compared to her efforts and title of psycho so it looked rushed to be solved imo

thank for you for the update!!! but i don’t like the childhood friend, being upset is one thing but assaulting her just bc she fell in love someone else that wasn’t him is NOT okay... i hope haruhi kicks him in the gems

Why are the love rivals so shitty? They look great but personality is shit that you wouldn't consider being married to them.

Users who are viewing this thread