Sesame Salt and Pudding

Double-page supporter
This couple is really cute. 😆
I love this manga.
I love age gap themes.
I think this one has just become one of my favorite.

Please keep it up, it's really good.

I'm pretty much in love with this couple. Also, I don't really approve of such age gaps, but they actually work as a couple; it's not forced. (Ossan is hot, btw)

Also, they just vibe together and it reminds me of me and my wife. <3

Ossan really did a number to Hibiki! He totally deserved it, like damm. XD XD
Haruhi and ossan are super cute together, there's a really good chemistry between them and the respect they have with each other is very nice and natural.
Now to what feels like the final boss.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this ossan is super hot.... maybe i should go dilf hunting too lmao

I really like this manga one of the reasons being how down to earth everything is. Haruhi's dad is opposed to her and ossan's relationship but for a good reason, and even though they have such a big age gap they respect each other and also come down as equals to each other which is very refreshing.

Oh dear...this is such an underrated series! I’m quite picky and like to nitpick on certain things but everything about this series has a very charming vibe, you cannot dislike it! The ML and FL have a very good atmosphere around them despite their age difference, even though they’re opposites you wouldn’t find anyone as more compatible than these two. I’m really appreciating the skills of the mangaka on making everything flow and blend nicely with each other. And when there are problems, the honest drive of our couple facing it head on together is so cute!!! This is how all couples should be! Definitely a 10/10 stars series for me! 🤩❤️

this manga really quite helped change my views on huge age differenced relationships, in manga and irl. It was nice to see their chemistry progress so well and their relationship develop over time, he was so dependable. In these terms, this age difference was acceptable.

Oh god, i love this large age gap story. Anyone know another manga with this kind of story? Thanks in advance!

Every day when I come home from work I look forward to this manga the most thanks for the translations

Here again to greatly appreciate this manga and the scanlation team. I think by far this is one of the best manga I've read. So wholesome and underrated. Love how mature both the MC and the ML, despite the age gap. They really balance each other out. The girl is so independent and sure about herself that she is not insecure that her man is kind of unemployed. And the man doesnt have inferiority complex and does his best in the relationship. LOVE IT!

It always give me smile when I see update of this manga.

Thank you for the hard work!

@satansslut669 is the only garbage im willing to take. Gurl rilly gives us fast and clean updates, we’re reaching the end in a bit and I’m glad to be part of this story’s journey 💛

Dex-chan lover
God I just can't advocate for this kinda age gap irl and romanticizing it in manga but I'm a friggin hypocrite cus i like this story.

Fr tho pls divide by 2 and add 7 irl.

Users who are viewing this thread