Sesame Salt and Pudding

Onggg my heart. ΰΉ‚ΰΈ„ΰΈ•ΰΈ£ΰΈ™ΰΈΈΰΈšΰΈ™ΰΈ΄ΰΈš อ๊ากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

awww cant believe its ended 😭 this is a good manga and also one of my favs!πŸ’—πŸ’—

It's been one real good ride! Would definitely recommend this manga to anyone looking for a manga with a significant age gap between the main characters. The way that they handled the age gap and the issues and concerns that may come with having a relationship with an age gap as big as the one presented in the story was tactful, insightful, and considerate. Thanks for the translation!! Will be looking forward to the 2 bonus chapters!

I loved it! I totally do not want it to end actually!!!! I will miss both of them! Huhuhu im crying because its the end! 😭😭😭😭 butnim happy because the ending is so happy! Waaaa! I just dont want this to end in just 18 chapters!!! 😭😭😭😍

Omgggg!! I kinda hoping that it won't end too fast but here it is!! This is such an amazing short story. πŸ’– Thank you so much for this wonderful story.

I wanted mooore 😭😭😭
And I really like the fact that Haruhi is not the toxic b in most cases. I guess that's what made Ossan love her and damn Ossan been really consistent with setting boundaries with other female.
Thank you for the english translation πŸ₯°

Okay now someone please tell me where to find older guys as handsome as ossan with his personality, not a sugar daddy and not someone's husband? πŸ€”πŸ˜œ

After read this cute manga, I upgrades my boyfriend or husbando ideals 🀣 LOL

I give this manga 10/10 score

Thank you for letting us know about such a good manga! Definitely one of my favorites. Why does it have only 18 chapters when some clichΓ© shojos have 18 volumes lol (but maybe that's for the best)

And why do such perfect men exist only in manga? *crying*

OH MY GOD IT ENDED, THAT WAS A FUN RIDE. ILL DEFINITELY REREAD THIS SOME TIMES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I ALREADY MISS THEM. BIG THANKS TO OUR NUMBER 1 SLUT πŸ’›πŸ₯³βœ¨

Group Leader
@heartmade_fm @alyssajeanne07 @Kumoriii_ @ycjeonghan17 No problem, glad you all liked it as much as I did. To this day, I can't find any age gap that compares tbh (though I'll always continue the search...)

@Need1ove lol it's a good goal to strive for

@nallymond I know, right? 😒 But at the same time I'm happy it has a definitive ending... I usually end up dropping manga that drag on and on...

@Allyzaaajoy thank you, thank you 😜

Users who are viewing this thread