Sesame Salt and Pudding

Started googling where to find physical copy of this series in English. Thank you so much.
This is so lovely 😍😍😍

This was such a satisfying read.
Thanks you for scantlating this 👍👍
The story is nice and heartwarming, with a happy female lead. I wish more people make Mangas like these too.
Will definitely buy a copy of this ✨

it ended, oh god i really happy somone introduce it, translating this and sharing this with us! thank you so much, even words cant say how thankful i am -okay BUT I REALLY HAPPY AND I WILL MISS THESEE COUPLE GONNA REREAD THIS and i make sure when this manga published in my languages definitely gonna buy it. thank you so much!!

Thank you for the hard work translating! I thoroughly enjoyed it and now I really want a wife... except I don't even have a girlfriend and I can't go dating because of the pandemic 😭

Oh well, manga should be enough to fill the void in my heart until then!

I love this so much. Thankyou so so much for translating this!
Maybe people think this is a simple and short manga but I've learned so much life values from this manga. IM DEFINITELY GONNA MISS THEM 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 You're the best! Thank you so much for this series! The amazing work you put in - wow! I'm looking forward to any title you like and will release next. Please take care! <3

Thank you so much for scanlating this! I'm enjoying this story too much and ended up crying seeing Haruhi and Ossan having a good time with their little family 😭 have a happy holiday!

Legit crying because they're my most favourite couple! what a way to end my 2020!!! i wish there was more bc i wanna know the second baby's name too 😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭Ohhh 😭 it has come to the end 😭 so wholesome! I truly enjoy the ride.

Thank youuu again and again for bringing this gem!!

Really love this couple. The end is satisfying but i wish i can see more of their story because i just like them so much. ❤️

Im cryingggg it’s officially over. They rlly did justice to this story, the epilogue is satisfying and it gives a sense of completeness. When was the last time i had this feeling, sure feels great 💛

Age gap done right and this definitely put an end towards my search to find a good age gap manga. 💗

Users who are viewing this thread