Sesame Salt and Pudding

@Purplerock687 we all cried, whether it be in our hearts or in salty tears 😭

TT my soul is crying but happy ... ty for translating this! And I loved the cute extras!!

I love this manga so much! The plot is simple, no overly complicated dramas and that's what makes this manga so good.

The characters are all loveable. The main leads relationship is so natural.

And i love how the author ended the story. It's so satisfying!

Thank you author and thank you translators!

Ilove it so muchh! The story did not drag around and it was portrayed beautifully. I wanted to see their children but I guess the way it ended was very good too. I love it so much really!! So cute and wonderful! Just reading it made me feel so happy. I totally recommend it!!👌

Double-page supporter
real question, is the shoes on the cover a png of a real shoes or pure drawing? looks so real there

anyhow it's an enjoyable reading. as for the age gap... i think it's too far (since i'm around FL age and imagining myself marrying someone my mom age..) but alas straight forward story with no unnecessary drama cover it up.

Can I just say that my expectations going into this was low. Usually in these situations, one or both of the parties are portrayed as immature(and dare I say cringey) and there are a lot of communication problems. But the characters here surprised me in the best possible way. They were fleshed out so beautifully. I love the dynamic of the main leads. Their interactions, trust and security in each other were so sweet and beautiful. I love how they grew together and struggled together while refusing to let go of each other. I love how even their most subtle characteristics were portrayed so beautifully. They made me laugh out loud, grin from ear to ear, scream from happiness and even hurt for them- what more can I ask. Reading this was so pleasant and sweet.

Just randomly found this manga and boy, it was an amazing surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed reading everything! 10/10 would recommend

Rarely do I ever give a
10 star masterpiece rating,
this one gets it.

Also I loved the fact theres a construction worker especially big machinary worker who just so happened to be a woman it was a nice change of pace normalizing it without smacking you in the face with it

Fed-Kun's army
It was an okay read with a satisfying ending. I don't think it's as fantastic as the comments led me to believe though. The pacing was a little weird, and it seemed like every character was introduced to be an obstacle and nothing more.

The main couple were mostly cute though (ignore the huge age gap or it'll be difficult to read lol), and it's short, so it's still worth the read if you like romance.

Okay this story really grew on me. I initially dropped it but I decided to give it a try after reading the comments. No regrets, I think I liked the last third of the series the best.

Double-page supporter
Art from the mangaka
https://twitter.com/Yufuko_Suzuki/status/1368215455035396100

Users who are viewing this thread