Sesesese! ~Mezase Hatsu H! Doutei Joshi no Tokimeki Daisakusen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Vs. School Trip (1)

Contributor
Never thought this would be the series that would poke holes in the “TRANS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO LOOK AT PEOPLE IN THE BATH” argument TERFs make. Surprisingly progressive for a manga about a little girl trying to get her cherry popped

Dex-chan lover
Never thought this would be the series that would poke holes in the “TRANS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO LOOK AT PEOPLE IN THE BATH” argument TERFs make. Surprisingly progressive for a manga about a little girl trying to get her cherry popped
Author also seems to be exploring the controversial debate of what counts as "real" sex or not.

It appears that the MC is under the outdated belief that lesbian sex does not count as "real" sex.

He thinks only penetrative sex between a man and a woman counts.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting "inside mari" vibes.
the supernatural aspect would actually be a mental phenomenon.

also these children need help asap.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know I somehow did not expect this manga in particular to have a retarded comment section...

Double-page supporter
Me when I'm an old man in a small girls body in he girls bath. (I'm not. I am going to get arrested and put in prison for life and then killed by the other prisoners.)

Dex-chan lover

I'm a little late to reply, but I gotta say after reading Inside Mari after you recommended it, I think you may be onto something here.

Our protag here may be going through something similar to Mari.

Supporter

There's somebody in one of the previous chapter threads that posed a "what-if" theory that was essentially the Inside Mari ending. So somebody got those vibes without even knowing or referencing Inside Mari (at least it didn't seem like they knew it).

Users who are viewing this thread