Why didn't the mom try texting or caling though? There was that chapter about taking selfies and trying to hook up so we know its not a case of not having a phone.
I love seeing her flustered She should get paired up with this guy more often
OH GOD THAT ENDING.....
it killed my soul........ that's sweet... but so so so bitter... that's so nice of them.. my parent never wish me happy birthday lol
Me too bro
This one hit hardest so far
I‘m planning on finishing this tonight, and my sleep schedule is looking more and more dire… (sad manga like this make it hard for me to fall asleep)
It’s kind of funny how school children have a better insight into her psyche than she does. Still iffy on the boy though, not sure what Ikura’s angle is.
I’m thinking that if sex ever happens it will be the half way point of the story after she realizes she still feels like shit.