Seto no Hanayome - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - The Final First Love

I watched the anime a long long time ago. I thought the mc becoming terminator in the end was cannon. thanks for the chapter.

Wow, how long has it been. I remember watching the anime when i first started stepping into it.

Oh wow, 2007... Man, thats long.

Thanks so much for finishing this, I honestly can't believe is been that long. I have to say I think I preferred the anime ending, then again it's hard to top something like that, and I'm just filled with all kinds of warm feelings seeing this finally come to a close after so long.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on coming so far! As a fan you have deepest thanks for this!

Dex-chan lover
It took more than a decade but it's finally over. Based SoaringPegasus

after 15 fucking year finally i know that glasses girl fucking name holy shit and i just rewatch it yesterday.

Most people would assume that ending was rushed due to a cancellation or something. Fans know that this is indeed the true ending

Group Leader
Q: Where's da missing chapters? (35-37)

There were two groups scanlating at the same time, so the second group skipped a bunch of chapters so the first group could catch up, but the first group never finished the missing ones.

I proabably won't scanlate these 3 missing ones, since this series is hard af to scanlate, compared to all the other series I have done.
However, if you are a typesetter and wanna finish the series. I will be willing to translate them. Contact me and I'd give you the translations.

Power Uploader
After so many years after i started reading this, i was finally able to reach the end. Thank you so much guys!

Edit: The missing chapters are available in pt-br if someone is wishing to read through google translate

Users who are viewing this thread