Seto no Hanayome

This manga ended 8 years and 11 months ago and I can finally finish it, thank you translator kuns

This is probably the longest I've ever waited to see the ending of a manga. Not the best ending but I've seen worse so I'm satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
only waited like 2-3 years between releases at most, but thanks for finishing this.

Thanks SoaringPegasus for finishing this manga. It would be nice if you could also translate the missing chapters of volume8 (c35, c36, and c37)

I remember reading this book in 08 and I can finally finish it off so thank you to the translator

Group Leader
For my anime list people, the 79 chapters are 76 chapters + 3 extra chapters in between the volumes, so chapter 76 is the last chapter.

For the 3 missing chapters, I don’t think I will scanlate them, doing the last 3 chapters has taken me a lot of time, especially the redraws. I think I have done around 80 redraws for those 3 chapters alone, but probably because chapter 75 is action packed.

Anyways, If you’re a typesetter/redrawer and want to scanlate them, contact me and I will be willing to translate it for you.

@SoaringPegasus ah i see, so that's why it was listed as 79 chapter. No problem if it is in between extra tho, unless it was and after story extra. Anyway thanks for finishing this series!!

Fed-Kun's army
I started this yesterday (11.01.19) and I already hate his parents and find the cliches to be very strong with this one.
The first kiss running gag I see coming, is also iritating me to no end.

Update (11.02.19): On further note what is this Insanity in chapter 30?!
Also I seriously hate most of the cast at the point of chapter 50.

Update 2 (11.03.19): It kind of succx ballz, I realise why I refrained from reading this one for more than a year.

Update 3 (11.04.10): Finished the entire thing and I believe I have wasted about 76 hours of my life, Im filled with regret and disgust for my self and will now cry myself to sleep in hope of forgetting what I saw this day.

Finale Verdict, entertaining at first but it got reapetetive very fast, maybe im just to old and its aimed at a far younger audience, but I atleast wanted to finish it after having it in my list for more than a year already. Could I have spent my time wiser? Yeah definetly. Is my english garbage? For the most part I would guess. But what is infuriating me to no end is the ending its kind of different from the Anime but then again I believe I wathced it when I was 14 so guess that my memory could be affected by now.

BY THE WAY I HATE MY LIFE

Contributor
Mini-review: If the description caught your eye and you're thinking it might be a cute, fast-romance / newlywed / married-life romance, keep looking. It's a repetitive middle-school level gag-"romance" where they're not really acting like a couple at all. If that's your jam after all, enjoy.

... i think i just wasted liiike two days of my life (my opinion) but this series had no developments with the characters, was cliche, annoying characters and mc, ect
(But still my opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread