85958cfc-cd81-407d-8321-0f9b949a7387
Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2024 Messages 3,578 Oct 8, 2024 #2 Every font in existence challenge (succeeded)
A Asaka-Kun Member Joined Jun 16, 2024 Messages 7 Oct 8, 2024 #3 Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe said: Every font in existence challenge (succeeded) Click to expand... Cut me some slack 😭 I'll stick with this one until I run out of raws 😭
Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe said: Every font in existence challenge (succeeded) Click to expand... Cut me some slack 😭 I'll stick with this one until I run out of raws 😭
Ungrave Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 13, 2018 Messages 821 Oct 8, 2024 #5 I'm confused as to why half of it is korean
FreezeBlue Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 6, 2019 Messages 729 Oct 8, 2024 #6 Cmon guys it's fine tho We at least got English TL for this so that we can enjoy reading it Give him some credit for his work
Cmon guys it's fine tho We at least got English TL for this so that we can enjoy reading it Give him some credit for his work
NARESH4444 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 12, 2023 Messages 3,094 Oct 10, 2024 #7 Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe said: Every font in existence challenge (succeeded) Click to expand... Asaka-Kun said: Cut me some slack 😭 I'll stick with this one until I run out of raws 😭 Click to expand... No,do not stick,keep changing the fonts. Add MORE SILLINESS so this cute n' funny comic.
Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe said: Every font in existence challenge (succeeded) Click to expand... Asaka-Kun said: Cut me some slack 😭 I'll stick with this one until I run out of raws 😭 Click to expand... No,do not stick,keep changing the fonts. Add MORE SILLINESS so this cute n' funny comic.
K Krune Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 20, 2019 Messages 4,114 Oct 11, 2024 #8 thank you for the chapter , and just hold hands already
Colorsparks Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 6, 2019 Messages 181 Oct 17, 2024 #9 Ungrave said: I'm confused as to why half of it is korean Click to expand... It's a Japanese comic but the English translator is using the Korean translation because they speak Korean. Also thank you to said translator, this is a very cute series
Ungrave said: I'm confused as to why half of it is korean Click to expand... It's a Japanese comic but the English translator is using the Korean translation because they speak Korean. Also thank you to said translator, this is a very cute series
R recklessribbon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2020 Messages 1,403 Oct 30, 2024 #10 Thanks for the translation!