Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 102.5 - A Little While Before Joining the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
@deezenautz I also really hope so. Then I will get even more salty comments from kidz which cannot distinguish an obvious joke from a real complaint.

Dex-chan lover
She needs to start wearing glasses again. 😢

Also lel, this world wouldn't be so confusing for Jin if the females didn't look like supermodel humans, and male animals didn't look like ugly mofos all the time. I think we all know which gender won the evolution ladder.

@Karman19 Personaly I see as Lanka and Jin as some kind of comic duo. I really cant imagine the two of them toghter in any other way (At least right now)
Actually, it wouldn't bother me if Jin ends up alone, it´s not like it´s needed for him to end with someone.

By the way, with the recent appearances of Hitomi, her saying "With different animals..." sounds kind of bad hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Eh, author!? Your editor was very right. This definitely shouldn't be a bluray bonus chapter.

i hope the ending not like jin marry to lanka and make half human half animal baby damnnnit it crazyyy

Group Leader
If the editor was pushing for this to be included, and the author is the one who's constantly pumping out the poop/hyena... equipment jokes... can we just have the editor writing this instead?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
"Everybody else" doing it doesn't make it okay but I admit it was wrong of me to get so angry at you. I'm usually able to just ignore the comments that annoy me (I would be spending even more time on MD every day if I replied to every one of those) but I was very tired last night and wasn't able to control myself. Sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
The editor is the best, did too much for this story in 1 chapter than the actual author in 100 with poop jokes.

Supporter
Funny thing that we can give him a taste of his own medicine:

*Hmph* Shitty human with the inability to sense pheromones. He can't even tell members of his own species.

"Would you tell Picasso to paint his stuff in a smaller format? No"

I'm dead

Users who are viewing this thread