Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 140 - Couple (1)

Supporter
Definitely a dream sequence and he isn't awake yet. They can't be pushing an end this abruptly when they got a full senior year (plot line), as well as a surge in popularity for the title.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, probably a dream or delusion arc. Nurse outfit's the first clue lol. Buuuut if somehow the author pulled an actual coma plot, I'm gonna be a bit impressed about the courage amd stupidity.

I'd rather he got isekaid by Elephant-kun to... another world filled with kemonomimi-only or human-only.

"What do you want to be when after we graduate?"
Miyubi: "Alive."

Fuck that was dark

Dex-chan lover
100% sure this is just a dream coma to help him realize that he can't waste time and what he wants to become.
Just hope they will make him go with the human, not racism, I just hate when the MC gets pushed with another girl when he clearly knows who he loves, it sucked in toradora, it sucks here.
He talked of Lanka of the bench and that ruined his chances? fuck that, it was more of a guy talking about a troubling pet.

1 moment: Serious talk about becoming 3rd year high schoolers and future dreams.
The next: Elephant go REEEE, Jin kicked 10 years into the future.

Either it's a time-skip and we're close to the end, or this is just Jin's dream

There's only one question to start the next chapter. "Are you married or in a relationship?" that should be it. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread