Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 142 - Couple (3)

idk how people are still unaware that it's so obviously a dream clearly by al the poop cuisine

Dex-chan lover
the mole rat school principal allows sh!t foods in her school , but doesnt ban clothes in her school ? yeah right , this is obviously a dream .

the 1st thing she does when she becomes the principal is forcing all the teachers , all the students to be nak*d , lol .

page 3 , panel 2 : in japanese urban legends , dogs and monkeys are supposed to hate each other , tigers and lions hate each other , and now thanks to sh!ts , they are eating together peacefully .

page 6 looks more comedy than tragedy . actually , im glad that lanka and her annoying sis-con big sister are dead , lol .

sloth girl is Stephen Hawking : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

and she and her expensive wheel-chair remind me of run-over , in page 18 of this chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/86886/18

next chapter , sloth girl will probably say :

- i have figured out time travel ( avengers 's reference , lol ) .
- i have collected the 6 infinity stones , now make a wish .
- i have collected the 7 dragon balls ...
- i have found the genie lamp from aladdin cartoon ...

Aggregator gang
I don't feel sad about the death of stupid mutt after all of those deaths of Miyubi. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Once we saw Miyubi, this could have only ended the chapter in one way. It has been too long since she last died, so I knew the author was saving it for a special occaision.

Dex-chan lover
@ZenoDLC

A clone of lanka ? Yeah that seems posible, maybe that or some robo dog or even figured out something regarding life and death

Fed-Kun's army
Myubi is one with death, and will guide him to meet Lanka's soul. My logic is impenetrable.

I still think this is a dream because with all that going on, second i kind of hope he does not have feeling for the mutt, because he does care about her as a friend, then again he is in denial about his feelings for her. I still rooting for him and the human girl( cant remember her name and to lazy to look it up)

I hope this isn't the end, but it looks like it might be.
They are gonna do us like the end of prison school or his latest one I already forgot the name of that also ended poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread