Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 85 - Panda-Senpai (1)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Of course many of us think it's weird, but Japan's Moe anthropomorphism has been around for almost 2 decades. so veteran manga readers are too used to it to care.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoeAnthropomorphism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_anthropomorphism

see this list for more weirdness.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/72pycu/the_list_is_back_there_is_literally_no_limit_to/

@cgr - And what does that have to do with my comment? It was pretty obvious I was talking about the full-on furry that are the guys, not the ears and tails the girls have.

Also, using "veteran" manga reader unironically in this situation is cringy. There is very few mangas that actually has animals as characters, let alone animals that act and behave like humans. This kind of stuff just recently popped up in the last few years.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
And what does that have to do with my comment?
I thought you felt the difference between male and females in this manga is weird, which i explained is because of 'moe anthrophormophism'.
It was pretty obvious I was talking about the full-on furry that are the guys
I'm not sure what you mean, because https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CivilizedAnimal , has been around a long time in multiple cultures and in many forms of media (films, tv, novels, children's picture books, etc.).

Are you telling me you're disturbed by winnie the pooh and mickey mouse too? If so, you probably avoid any fiction with animals.

@cgr - So, here we have, in its natural habit someone that knows damn well what it is someone is saying but chooses to NOT talk about that and instead goes off on a tangent and use loaded questions. Not to mention the FACT, I was talking about MANGA, not movies/stories like The Rescuers Down Under or The Jungle Book.

All I simply did, was made an observation about that fact the girls are essentially getting fucked by animals and this might as well be bestiality. This is because they have TRAITS of certain animals, but they are NOT those animals. Winnie the pooh and mickey mouse aren't dating/have a physical relationship with what are essentially human beings, and you know that. So piss off with that condescending bullshit.

I have no issues with this manga, so before you and others reply, for the last time, it was a simple observation, not a complaint or something I took an issue with. Mainly because, as someone pointed out to me already, it's part of the joke and as I myself have already said, irrelevant to this story.

Don't expect a reply if you message me back, that was a ridiculous response to my comments and you know it.

Fed-Kun's army
Going back more on topic...

Anyone get the feeling that Jin is going to say something similar to "You got an open wound, I don't need your (shitty) blood cross-contaminating any of my food".

After all - this is a cooking club...

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
So, here we have, in its natural habit someone that knows damn well what it is someone is saying but chooses to NOT talk about
All I simply did, was made an observation about that fact the girls are essentially getting fucked by animals
you've never mentioned anything related to 'mating' (other words: 'having sex', 'fuck', etc.) in your previous posts, so I really don't think you should have assumed all of us know what you were referring to

I agree that this manga's reference to 'mating' happening pretty often can be off-putting since males looks much more animalistic than females. However, there are a lot of manga (and other media) that reference a non-human (appearance-wise) in a relationship with a human (appearance-wise), they just mention the 'mating' part explicitly less often (or not all).

Also, I don't think most readers imagine the actual act whenever they read a single word related to 'mating', so I don't think it really disturbs many readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Now i'm curious what sort of Animal Facts

@Kuuga, well, being the Walking Discovery Channel himself, if there's anyone who knows that the "Vampire vs Garlic" stigma doesn't really apply to Vampire Bats, and would gives zero fucks to it anyway, it's Jin. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread