Setsuna Graffiti - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Paint an Ephemeral Picture

At the very end, we see the conclusion of this opera °w° A bit sad for the short duration. This would be perfect if made in full-color scans.

Group Leader
@Calxyflos I don't know if u mean bad or not, but just see the chapther...

Every page is mostly like hell, even if they did have more or less 5 people it will take around 5 months to do ONLY the redraw... They have a real life too, so at least be grateful for what they did and not for what they didn't do...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank youuuu!!!! The ending was so beautiful. I really appreciate the effort scanteam did (especially redrawing those firework scene. Solo high quality).
As cursed project you guys really hang to it until the end.

BTW its already had the end but mangadex said it's had 17 chapters. Is it got an extra chapter or its some mistake.

Group Leader
@Mewth I think that the end of this chapter (The 8 bubble scenes) were supposed to be chapter 17 Extra)

Group Leader
Sorry for it taking this long, this entire project was so cursed. For a couple years, everyone I put on it ghosted or left the group, I started to just split up the redraws by page and had everyone who could, do some here or there. For these last chapters, so many people helped out redrawing I couldn't even remember them all. But alas it is completed and I think they turned out beautifully, I am so grateful and proud of everyone who helped out. Thank you for your patience and I hoped you enjoyed the story.

I've been holding myself from reading this because I always keep a 'just in case' or 'for a rainy day' Manga because this screams like a strike on my hit zone (heart pounding kinda shounen-y SOL?)
(I'll comment again when I do get on reading this one)

I'm happy to just see that it's finished, I did wonder about why it took so long but I totally understand
Thank you for the translation and the dedication despite the many setbacks and trouble this has brought you

Contributor
ngl it's been like 3 years since I really read this, but hey congrats on finishing this. I no longer remember what was going on, but it must have been hell to redraw

Idk if those putting their hard works for this final 2 chapters release will read this, but I'll have to say thank you for all your efforts to finish this.

I've forgotten already on when I start reading this, since 6 years ago maybe? But glad it's finally finished scanlated.
Really appreciate this hard work!

Just wanted to say thanks, I know you'll be away for a while but take care and hope you're back when you can. 😘

Thank you so much for finishing this! The last chapter was really beautiful!

Ah so it's like that,sorry if I sounded bad or ungrateful,i just wordering what the hell is going on

Thank you so much for this,tbh if you not uploaded last chapter 2 days ago i never know this manga

Aggregator gang
soo glad Ginga went back to Kisaragi !!
and the "you're my best friend, Kou" really got me there, they are SO cute uwu
I didn't mind waiting for the chapters tbh since I like this series & just really want to see a good ending for Ginga & Kou so badly :')
and yea I'm happy and so it was worth the wait
(Tho I was lowkey hoping Akatsuki would win 'cuz I don't like the frigin' stupid-child-abandoning-dad, I was cheering so hard when Ginga ignored him lmao, but well as long as Ginga is happy I'll give it a pass)

And from my heart, thank you for the ̶r̶e̶d̶r̶a̶w̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶-̶l̶y̶ amazing chapter! you guys are amazing ̶n̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶r̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶

Dex-chan lover
"That time I mistakenly picked up a boy's love manga" :haa:
But yeah being able to recall the name outright after forgotten number of years must mean it was good.

Users who are viewing this thread