Seven Day Alternating Personality Syndrome - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is interesting. It's normal for people to wake up another body in these types of manga, but having seven of them?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is genderswap.
More like personality disorders.

This reminds me Boku wa Mari no Naka

Dex-chan lover
So, he is the last to be awakened or the old personality, if happened in the same day ,got overwritten because it feels its not a week experience based on the mother saying about tomorrow personality. Or its just an acceptance because she got used to it. i have a feeling that tomorrow, supposedly the first day, is not her original personality because that kind of answer feels distant to me

Meh. I dont see how this new personality would suddenly pop up when all the others know about it, and "She" has no clue about any of this.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so wait. Who was the Thursday personality before him? Do the personalities just disappear and get replaced after a while? Or is he actually the first Thursday one? And, if he is, then who controlled the body on that day before he woke up?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it would be pretty easy to prove if there was something supernatural going on... just visit the people or places that you supposedly have memories of

Dex-chan lover
Sneak preview of the next chapter ayy lmao: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Dex-chan lover
In case it wasn't obvious, look at the group that's scanlating the series to tell what kind of direction the series will go.
This is probably going to quickly get very dark. Everything Aoki (and the reader) was told is likely false.

OK this is fucked up
I knew it had to be more than what it looked like on the surface cause Death Toll is scanlating it.

Dex-chan lover
Ive read similar concept like this, but they exchanges soul / body instead. Someone got killed, get cucked, etc.. etc..
and they tries to find the murderer and whose who

Group Leader
The fact that Death Toll is scanlating it kinda ruins the surprise lol.

That and the volume cover.

Users who are viewing this thread