Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Guilty Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Come on mate are they really gonna treat him like that like goddamn it's written in the fucking scripture that he should kiss them to wake them up he didn't make the rules, and it's not like he could ask for their permission before kissing them so what the hell did they expect him to do? Being dramatic just to be dramatic🙄
Well, they are princesses. Drama comes standard.

Dex-chan lover
Did they just did that to a F*CKING PRINCE?!?! And he even save their life.. C'mon he is A PRINCE!! Are they dumb?! they are also royalty they should already know he is not a bad person even tough he kissed all of them.. He is not some random person for the love of god... he is A PRINCE that come from another KINGDOM and they are so rude to him?! Are they even PRINCESS?!

Not gonna lie that's bad writing there but it can be improved later on.. I hope the author didn't just forget they are actually royalty not some adventurer or highschooler..
I assume they've been raised in royal isolation and taught that all men are dangerous lechers (or something similar). Perhaps they think a kiss, a first kiss, is terribly significant, even akin to sex. And this is a comedy, after all. It's funnier for them to freak out for an absurd reason than to stay calm and behave reasonably.

Dex-chan lover
I assume they've been raised in royal isolation and taught that all men are dangerous lechers (or something similar). Perhaps they think a kiss, a first kiss, is terribly significant, even akin to sex. And this is a comedy, after all. It's funnier for them to freak out for an absurd reason than to stay calm and behave reasonably.
Bro if royalty have that kind of education they will crumble because of Misandry and they will start a war with another kingdom just because another kingdom head is a man.. And I'm pretty sure in royalty, they also taught to be nice to another country head or in this case "King" or "Prince" so their kingdom does not start a war with another country..

I know it's comedy but their hatred for him in this chapter just too much for a supposed "princess" and he saved their live for a god sake 🤦... If this happen in real life that Prince kingdom would started a war because of that.. They are lucky he is a nice person..

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being in eternal slumber and complaining about having receiving a light kiss to break the curse...

Makes me remember of that fat chick who sued a guy who gave her CPR... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Man, the king must have gotten around with the genetic drift between the princesses
Imagine being in eternal slumber and complaining about having receiving a light kiss to break the curse...

Makes me remember of that fat chick who sued a guy who gave her CPR... :facepalm:
Imagine being hypercritical of a common-as-dirt Japanese manga trope

Dex-chan lover
...Premises was nice, then the forced conflict with them hating he had to wake them up with a kiss was where they lost me. What else was he supposed to do, smack a bitch till she woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread